RECIPE OF THE MONTH
Crock pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- 1 15-oz. can black beans
- 1 15.25-oz. can corn, undrained
- 1 10-oz. can Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 8-oz package light cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- Drain and rinse the black beans. Place chicken at the bottom of the crock pot, then pour out the whole can of corn (undrained), Rotel tomatoes, and black beans on top of chicken.
- Top with seasonings and ranch dressing mix. Stir together.
- Place cream cheese block on top. Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- After the cooking time is over, take chicken breasts from crock pot and shred and add back to the chili. Stir together and enjoy
PREP TIME 10 MIN | COOK TIME 6 HRS | SERVINGS 4
SEASONAL OUTDOOR TIPS
- Cool-season grasses should be mowed at 3″- 4″ during the summer, or as high as your blade will go, while warm-season grasses should be mowed at 2″-3″.
- Mulching grass clippings help keep moisture levels steady.
- Mow regularly, to prevent cutting more than 1/3 of the grass blade at a time.